The Clark County Department of Aviation invested $40 million to improve North Las Vegas Airport, creating a premier facility designed to cater to general aviation aircraft.
North Las Vegas Airport provides the services and amenities most requested by pilots and their passengers. Every arriving aircraft—from single-engine pistons and turboprops to business jets - receives VIP treatment.
Visitors to North Las Vegas Airport have access to our:
- 15,600-square-foot modern terminal
- Comfortable pilots lounge with satellite television
- Modern flight planning room with WSI Pilotbrief Pro Weather
- Internet flight planning
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the terminal
- Catering storage
- Complimentary coffee, ice and newspaper
- ATM / Vending machines
- Grand Canyon meeting room (65-person capacity)
- 20-seat conference room
- Sunshine and Tailwinds Cafe - menu
Virtual Tour of the North Las Vegas Airport Terminal
For your convenience, planeside limousine service is permitted on the ramp.
Hours of Operation
Airport Beacon will be activated between
**Tower operating hours temporarily adjusted by the FAA 08/31/2020 – 09/30/2020). Temporary adjustments to operating hours during the COVID-19 public health emergency are not intended to be permanent. Please check NOTAMs for most updated information.
After-hours Security Access to the Terminal.
*After-hours Service Available