Persons with ADA questions or concerns should contact the ADA/504 Coordinator for Clark County Department of Aviation:
ADA/Section 504 Coordinator
If the response does not adequately resolve the matter, a grievance can be filed in accordance with the procedures below.
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- ADA/Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act: Effective Communications Policy Statement
- ADA/Disability Accommodation Requests for Aids and Services Form
- Section 504 ADA/Disability Complaint Form
- Grievance Procedure Section 504/Title II ADA
- ADA/Section 504 General Information
Last-minute modifications/accommodations when at the airport
If you need assistance or an accommodation once you are at the airport contact any of the following.
- A representative from your airline.
- Department of Aviation Passenger Services staff located in the Airport Terminal.
- The ADA/Section 504 Coordinator at 702.261.5747