- Always be alert to airport vehicle and pedestrian activity.
- Ask for progressive taxi instructions if you’re unfamiliar with the airfield.
- A good preflight check includes a comprehensive review of your departing/alternate/landing airport diagram.
- Review airport diagram before taxiing or landing. Refer to it when taxiing.
- Plan each flight chock-to-chock.
- During single-pilot operations, don't run checklists while taxiing.
- When taxiing during two-pilot operations, remember to have one pilot looking out of the cockpit at all times.
- Maintain situational awareness at all times – Practice the “see and avoid” rule – Observe and maneuver to avoid other aircraft.
0600-2200 Year Round
24 Hours Self-Service
0600-2100 3/11 - 11/4
0600-2200 11/5 - 3/10
Learn all about the history
of North Las Vegas Airport.